Re: Locking of principals after failed logins

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Love wrote:
> > Alf Wachsmann <alfw@SLAC.Stanford.EDU> writes:
> > Here is a patch that makes it actually compile and work with newer
> > versions of Perl/Heimdal (at least on Linux and Solaris):
> > 	http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw/Krb5-Kadm5-0.02.patch.gz
>
> Leif pointed out to me that he had fixed mosted the problems a couple of
> weeks ago.
>
> ftp://ftp.su.se/pub/users/leifj/release/Heimdal-Kadm5-0.2.tar.gz

I've tried to contact him a while back and even sent him my patch but
never heard a word from him.

> It doesn't seem to include the Keytab/Password patch, I don't see that it
> becomes a problem. Setting them to '' when unset seems to be wrong, should
> 0 be better ?

I don't remember. I ran into some unexpected behavior (problem?) that
made this change convenient (necessary?).

-- Alf.

  Alf Wachsmann                       | e-mail: alfw@slac.stanford.edu
  SLAC Computing Service              | Phone:  +1-650-926-4802
  2575 Sand Hill Road, M/S 97         | FAX:    +1-650-926-3329
  Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA           | Office: Bldg. 50/323
                http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~alfw (PGP)