Re: kadm5_create_principal: opening /var/heimdal/heimdal: No suchfile or directory error

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 23:17, Julius Enarusai wrote:
> When I run "kadmin -c /etc/krb5.conf --local" and try to add a user, I
> get an error saying:
>
> kadmin: kadm5_create_principal: opening /var/heimdal/heimdal: No such
> file or directory.

You're just starting out?  You need to do an "init" ("init --help" to
see what to do) to create the credentials database.

--
brandon s allbery [openafs/solaris/japh/freebsd] allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator [linux/heimdal/too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu