Ticket Renewal not working.

KDC is Heimdal on NetBSD-current from a few months ago, something
like 0.51 or 0.52 I think.  The principal has reasonable lifetime
limits, something like a day, with at least a week renewable.

As of the MIT 1.3 code base the GUI in KfW and KfM will auto-renew
tickets so I'd like to make sure that feature works.

NetBSD:
>machotz: {1} klist
>Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1989
>         Principal: hotz@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>
>   Issued           Expires          Principal
>Jul 29 00:32:07  Jul 29 10:31:34  krbtgt/HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>
>    V4-ticket file: /tmp/tkt1989
>klist: No ticket file (tf_util)
>machotz: {2} kinit -R
>kinit: krb5_get_kdc_cred: KDC can't fulfill requested option
>machotz: {3}

OSX.2.6
>[Henry-B-Hotzs-Computer:~] hotz% klist
>Kerberos 5 ticket cache: 'API:0'
>Default Principal: hotz@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>Valid Starting     Expires            Service Principal
>07/28/03 17:31:41  07/29/03 03:31:34
>krbtgt/HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>07/28/03 17:32:07  07/29/03 03:31:34
>host/machotz.jpl.nasa.gov@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>
>Kerberos 4 ticket cache: '0'
>Default Principal: hotz@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>Issued             Expires            Service Principal
>07/28/03 17:31:35  07/29/03 03:31:35
>krbtgt.HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV@HOTZ.JPL.NASA.GOV
>
>[Henry-B-Hotzs-Computer:~] hotz% kinit -R
>kinit: Error getting initial tickets: You do not have tickets for
>this principal and Kerberos version
>[Henry-B-Hotzs-Computer:~] hotz%

Solaris 8
>KDC can't fulfill requested option while renewing credentials.
(Same error from built-in and MIT 1.3 kinit.)