Problems with openafs 1.2.10 and KTH Kerberos 1.2.2

In April I wrote:

> Yesterday I upgraded some Linux and SGI Irix systems from openafs
> 1.2.7 and 1.2.8 to 1.2.9.  On the Linux systems, programs which
> call kafs_settoken from libkafs.a from KTH Kerberos version 1.2.2
> have stopped working.  Reverting to 1.2.8 cures the problem.
> The problem does not appear with the same programs running with
> openafs 1.2.9 on the Irix systems.

I can confirm that kafs_settoken still does not work with openafs 1.2.10;
for this reason I need still to run openafs 1.2.8 on many systems, since
we use several very essential utilities which call kafs_settoken.
I can confirm that these utilities still work with 1.2.10 on Irix
systems.  It was suggested in April that openafs 1.2.9 broke something
on Linux systems.  If so, it's still broken in 1.2.10.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk