heimdal + ipv6 problem

Hi there,

I'm running OpenBSD 3.3 STABLE and i'm having some problems with
heimdal (kerberosV) and ipv6. If i assign a IPv6 address to my internal
interface, heimdal is no longer able to retrive a ticket.

$ kinit hugo
hugo@MYREALM's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: ASN.1 value too large
$

Maybe heimdal is using the ipv6 address and not the ipv4 one? Or maybe
it just isn't able to work right with my MIT KDC?
Anyway, it works fine as long as there is no ipv6 address assigned.

Hugo