Re: Propagating MIT-Kerberos Database to Heimdal KDC

delgado@cert.dfn.de writes:

> However if I try to list the imported principals with "list *" in
> the kadmin program, I get "Decrypt integrity check failed" for every
> principal.

Is is in remote mode (not kadmin -l)?

Sounds like some problem with the mkey. Which enctype do you use? The
first two bytes of the mkey-file is the enctype, next are four length
bytes, and finally the key data. Does that look like what you have?

> Is there maybe a bug somewhere?

Possibly. I suppose this is one of the least used corners of the code,
though it did work when I wrote it.

/Johan