i need help configuring encryption type in kdc

Hi,
 I need help to force kdc use only the the encryption I want, but it
doesn't work. I need to force it to use des-cbc-crc or des-cbc-md5
because kerberos support in jaas (java authentication and authorization
service) only supports those encryption types.
in /etc/krb5.conf  i have the following in both client and the kdc
[libdefaults]
 default_tgs_enctypes=des-cbc-crc
 default_tgt_enctypes=des-cbc-crc

System information