Heimdal password check library

Hello,

after a longer search I did not find a library doing password checks
(integrated in kpasswdd) with more features than checking against
cracklib. So I wrote one on my own.

It has the following features:

- check against cracklib
- check for three different character groups
- check for password reuse
- do not let a user change his/her password more than one time in a
specified timerange
- notification of a password change to other processes over a unix socket

If you think it's useful (or encounter potential problems / missing
features) please let me know. Although it might not be perfect it works
for us. Here's the link:

http://www.desy.de/~ahaupt/downloads/heimdal-pwcheck-0.1.tar.gz

Greetings

--