krb5_kt_add_entry: failed to add entry to (null)

Hi, here comes my second question :)

I get the following error just after building my new kdc host principal when I
want to extract a service ticket from the database and put it in a keytab:

kadmin> add --random-key host/myserver.domain.com
kadmin> ext host/myserver.domain.com
kadmin: krb5_kt_add_entry: failed to add entry to (null)
kadmin: krb5_kt_add_entry: failed to add entry to (null)
kadmin: krb5_kt_add_entry: failed to add entry to (null)
kadmin: krb5_kt_add_entry: failed to add entry to (null)

It looks like this error is due to the fact that the box cannot extract to key
to itself.
If I go like:

kadmin> ext --keytab=/etc/kerberosV/krb5.keytab host/myserver.domain.com

It works with no problem...
Is it the right way of doing it ?

Thanks,

Regards