kinit with pkinit and win2k kdc

Hi,

    I've tied to kinit using pkinit to a win2k KDC with:

kinit -C cert.pem -K key.pem -D ./CA/default/ username

but the kinit failed with:

kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: KDC has no support for padata type

I've already successfully managed to kinit to the local heimdal KDC, but
the win2k just doesn't work.
I have username in the domain, and he has the proper certificate.What
else should I set in the win2k server to make things work, or what can
be the problem with the preauthentication?

Here is the krb5.conf:
(TEST.VIKING is the windows domain.)

[logging]
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

[libdefaults]
 default_etypes = des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5
 default_etypes_des = des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5
 ticket_lifetime = 24000
 default_realm = TEST.VIKING
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = true