gss_krb5_ccache_name

I'm looking for a way to do the equivalent of gss_krb5_ccache_name() with
Heimdal. For this application, I already have the TGT in a file so I want
to tell the application to get the TGT from that file. I've tried things
like

  krb5_init_context(&context);
  krb5_cc_resolve(&context, "/tmp/gsskrb5", &ccache)

or

  krb5_init_context(&context);
  krb5_cc_set_default_name(&context, "/tmp/gsskrb5")

and then calling gss_init_sec_context(), but that still doesn't seem to be
looking at the file I want. Is there a function or idiom for doing
something like this?

Thanks,

 - A

--