Re: Smartcard logon using Heimdal KDC

Hi,

    I cooperate with Daniel Kouril in this question. The problem is that
the client just does not send preauthentication data in the Windows Ws -
Heimdal KDC (PKINIT) case. Now it seems that the Windows Worstation just
does not use PKINIT if the logon is not a domain logon. The question
could only be solved by some changing in the logon mechanism (somewhere
in the GINA, LSA, SSP chain).

Robert