Re: "null" principal

Frank Cusack <fcusack@fcusack.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a principal apparently with a null name.   'get *' returns it.
>
>                Principal: @UNIX.CORP.GOOGLE.COM
>        Principal expires: never
>
> How can I remove this principal from the KDC?

I would think the empty name isn't a valid one, so the parser can't handle
that, unclear if it should.

Never the less, if you want to remove this entry without waiting for me
writing code; make copy of the databse (step not included), dump the
database, remove the entry and load it again.

/usr/heimdal/sbin/kadmin -l -r UNIX.CORP.GOOGLE.COM dump dump-file
ed dump-file
/^@UNIX.CORP.GOOGLE.COM
wq
/usr/heimdal/sbin/kadmin -l -r UNIX.CORP.GOOGLE.COM load dump-file

I'm still badly zonked after flying, so please double check.

Love

PGP signature