Re: Cross Realm Auth: how to resolve the issue of finding the 'Correct' realm of service for ms w2k client...

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Lara Adianto wrote:

> I'm sure it's more than the above step. You must have
> also specified the KDC server of your realm using
> ksetup / Security Configuration Template (as mentioned

You are right, that too.

> I supposed you have quite a number of w2k/winxp
> machines in your domain and you have used the security
> configuration templates...?
>
> Care to share with me how you do it ?

About 100 workstations... No, never bothered with security templates.
Lucky us, they have almost identical setup and Symantec Ghost Enterprise
really does wonders :-)

-Kostas