Re: Mechanism extensions and the GSSAPI

hartmans@MIT.EDU (Sam Hartman) writes:

> I have no idea whether Heimdal and MIT have compatible goals in this
> area.  However I'd rather  try to find a common solution than fail to
> do so.

I though about this some time ago. I think you are missing two things if
this api should go forward; ability list all options, options are specified
oid.

I think this is necessary that this interface exists, if it doesn't we will
have to keep adding new helper functions to gssapi to make application
programmers happy.

But it must be so that application doesn't need to understand these
options.

Love

PGP signature