RE: Heimdal/OpenLDAP/Samba howto and bugreport

No, that won't work. The minssf here is used to select eligible SASL
mechanisms to offer to the client, and SASL/EXTERNAL always has an SSF of
zero as far as the SASL library is concerned. The SSF that ldapi provides is
transport-level, and SASL has no knowledge of it during mech selection.

  -- Howard Chu