Re: Fwd: kadmin commands, was: kas commands

If you run a command directly from the command prompt you do indeed
get the return value from that function, it's just that it's always
zero (except for "quit"). This requires changes to how SL works, but I
think the current design is a bit useless, it's not unlikely that this
will happen. :-) I have more changes for kadmin/sl that I should take
time to commit, so I can have a look at this too.

/Johan