IPv6 disabled?

    Hi there,

    I've compiled Heimdal --without-ipv6, but when I try to issue the
following command:

       ktutil --keytab=/etc/openldap/ldap.keytab get
ldap/commserver.example.local

    I get several different console errors (Broken pipe, Connection
reset by peer), and I get the following in my logs:

        Aug  2 18:48:01 commserver kadmind[8211]: krb5_sockaddr2address:
Address family 10 not supported
        Aug  2 18:48:01 commserver kadmind[15012]: krb5_recvauth:
Address family 10 not supported

    This seem to imply that IPv6 has been compiled into Heimdal, and
that the process is exiting or closing the connection due to this error.
Has anyone experienced this?

    Best regards
    Jose