Re: Kerberos/LDAP/SASL central authentication server howto

Title:

    For those interested, I have just uploaded a new version of this HOWTO

Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:

    Hi there,

    I have the first (very alpha) version of a howto regarding Kerberos/LDAP/SASL integration for the creation of a central authentication server available at http://www.opentechnet.com/auth-howto/. I still have to change a lot of things (specially the part of securing the directory), but I think it's a good starting point. Comments / corrections / additions are welcome.