Transarc Windows AFS client Debugging Advice

I've tested my server with a standard Kerberos 4 client.  No problems.

Now I tried it with a current Transarc Windows client and there's
something strange.  Solaris snoop sees traffic coming in on udp port
750.  There is no traffic going back out.  Nada, zilch.  Yet the kdc is
still functioning normally for other requests.  netstat shows port 750
"idle".  lsof shows the port open by the kdc.

I'm building Etherreal now, but I don't think that will show me
anything new.

Any other debugging tips?  I'm not really set up to run gdb on the kdc,
but that's all I can think of.
----