From: Valorie Stone [mailto:nntvu@udhwtrvg.com]
To: emmitt bolanos; lamont dombrowski; shon heffner; bennie schlitzer
Sent: Monday, August, 2004 7:49 AM
Subject: it feels great to be back to normal.

Immunocompromised patients are the most likely to gain from enhanced
bactericidal activity possibly offered by  lactamaminoglycoside combination
therapy 9 In a comparison of  lactam monotherapy with  lactamaminoglycoside
combination therapy restricted to patients with neutropenia we found no
advantage to combination treatment 89
I Of the Kosmos in the last resort, science reports many doubtful things
and all of them appalling. There seems no substance to this solid globe on
which we stamp: nothing but symbols and ratios. Symbols and ratios carry us
and bring us forth and beat us down; gravity that swings the incommensurable
suns and worlds through space, is but a figment varying inversely as the
squares of distances; and the suns and worlds themselves, imponderable
figures of abstraction, NH3, and H2O. Consideration dares not dwell upon
this view; that way madness lies; science carries us into zones of
speculation, where there is no habitable city for the mind of man.
escurialense 60 ruise\or 03ahogamientoojaranzodeshijar