Re: Request for Comments on Proposed Patch

Yes, it will be in 0.10.7 which should be out soon.

Alternatively you can download the source from SVN and compiler it
locally and start using it right now.

Keep in mind that the decoding is very incomplete as of now since I do
not have example captures of all packet types.

Also, I did not add full decoding of APPL-Request yet since the
document I used as a reference is different from the packets in the
trace I got.
(I used
OWL

                                                                 Section E.2.1

                              Kerberos Authentication and Authorization System

              by S. P. Miller, B. C. Neuman, J. I. Schiller, and J. H. Saltzer
) as the protocol reference.

Can you point me to which sourcefile in MIT or Heimdal that implements
Krb4 so I can implement the missing bits based on those files?