Heimdal kadmin -l seg fault while initializing kerberos database

Dear All,

I have Heimdal 0.6.2 and OpenLDAP 2.2.13 installed on my red hat linux box.
I followed the instructions http://www.padl.com/Research/Heimdal.html to configure the OpenLDAP
backend for Heimdal.

I have also added the distinguished name user which the kerberos principals will be stored in /etc/krb5.conf .

/* krb5.conf */
[kdc]
 database ={
	dbname = ldap:ou=Kerberos,dc=peter,dc=com
	mkey_file = /var/heimdal/m_key
 }

Also, I have added the entry in the directory tree.

/* LDIF for Kerberos */
dn: ou=Kerberos,dc=petre,dc=com
objectclass : organizationalUnit
objectclass: top
ou = Kerberos

When I tried to initailize the kerberos database, I got segfault.
>kadmin -l
kadmin>init PETER.COM
ou=Kerberos,dc=peter,dc=com.db
Segmentation Fault..

Am I missing something here, or I missed to get permission or sth right?

Please Help!!!
Your kind helps are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Peter

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.