Getting tickets for boot scripts

I'm new to setting up kerberos, and am setting up my first realm. I am running
snort on one of my systems, which is started via the rc scripts when OpenBSD
boots. It logs its information to a PostgreSQL database on another system. I
chose pgsql because it supports kerberos auth. The problem is is that the rc
scripts are run as root, but snort drops its privileges to user _snorter
after it starts, but I have no idea how to get a valid ticket from the kdc so
that I don't have to put a password in the config file.

So how on earth do I get tickets for different users when its for applications
run from rc boot scripts.