Re: using active directory keys

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 00:11 +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> I have code that extracts more than just these keys from AD, but I've
> not yet fully parsed the structure I'm given.

I did some more work on this, and it's a false alarm for getting
everything out of AD.  The structure I get contains more than just the
current passwords yes, but it's the password history, not Kerberos
keys :-(

Oh well, we are working on full Active Directory replication, so this
should not be too far off, but not quite for now...

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part