encryption problem setting up slave

Hi :)

I'm sorry if it is a well known FAQ, but I can't seem to find any
information about an error I'm getting.
I just set up a kerberos slave and transfered the heimdal database with
hprop/hpropd. I transfered the database from the master with the
following command :
hprop slave.dom.lan

But on the slave, when using kinit, I get the following error :

$ kinit testuser
testuser@TESTREALM.LAN's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Key size is incompatible with encryption type

This is the kerberos relevant inetd.conf on the slave :

krb_prop stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/hpropd hpropd

This is the krb5.conf on the slave :

[libdefaults]
         default_realm = TESTREALM.LAN
         clockskew = 300