heimdal database dump format

Dear all,

I have a suspect on a corrupted heimdal database (non-unique keys), at
least it seems so when some users are trying to change their password. I
have dumped the database but I am not quite sure what all the fields mean.
Is the dump (generated by the dump function in kadmin) format completely
explained anywhere ?

I would like to have the complete description of the dump format, but if
anybody knows what is the second number in the last field, it would be
also great. (For example, if the last field has value of
20040730230856:983643:5, is the number 983643 the principal id in the
database ? Are two seperate principals allowed to share the same value in
this subfield ?)

Thanks in advance,

   David Komanek