MIT -> Heimdal/LDAP/Samba

I know this is probably not possible, but is there a way to dump/propagate
an MIT dbdump into heimdal with an LDAP backend?

If so, can it be done if the princs are sambaSamAccounts?

I tried this

	hprop --source=mit-dump -d /tmp/kdc.db -n | hpropd -n

but it appears to have created a database in /var/heimdal, despite
the fact I specify an ldap db in /etc/krb5.conf.

Thanks for any info.

| Jim Hranicky, Senior SysAdmin                   UF/CISE Department |
| E314D CSE Building                            Phone (352) 392-1499 |
| jfh@cise.ufl.edu                      http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jfh |