Problems with kpasswdd handling multiple realms...

Howdy.  I'm in a situation where I have multiple realms on the same
KDC, which is working flawlessly... except for changing passwords.  I
can only change passwords for the realm for which the KDC belongs.
I've created specific keytab that has the kadmin/changepw@REALM
principal for each of the realms, but in peaking at kpasswdd's
execution through gdb(1), it looks like kpasswdd is only trying to
decrypt the ticket with the realm of the server itself.  Specifically,
I'm seeing the following error messages: