Hmmm. Dump compatibility between Heimdal versions?

What's the compatibility of a text dump from Heimdal 0.5nb2 and 0.6.3?
I've had a bunch of principals work fine being dump/merged between
them.  Now I just hit one that doesn't.

Server not found in database: krbtgt/....: No correct master key

But a kadmin get shows the entry with complete with:

Keytypes(salttype[(salt-value)]): des-cbc-crc(pw-salt),
des-cbc-md4(pw-salt), des-cbc-md5(pw-salt), des3-cbc-sha1(pw-salt)

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree.  This cross-realm key was
originally generated on 0.5nb3 and dump|fgrep/merge'd onto a 0.6.3
server.  What I just did was the same process from 0.6.3 to a new 0.6.3
with the same realm name.
----