Re: Default Principals AES Keys

Greetings Love,

I tried the config change and it still didn't work for me (using four
separate [kadmin] default_keys entries.  As long as I know though that it
should work, meaning that the krbtgt/REALM@REALM is supposed to be able to
have more than the 3 DES and DES3 keys, I can muddle through it.

I also have the weirdest thing with using kstash -e
aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 (instead of aes128)...it gives me a 'bad
encryption length' error.  Running this on Solaris 9.

Thanks for your help and response.  Very appreciated.

Sincerely,

John Harris
Campus Data Center Administrator
University of California, Davis