Re: Compiling heimdal+pkinit in a Debian sid

Love wrote:
> Josep Monés i Teixidor <jmt@c3po.es> writes:
>

>>We need three tiny patches (attached to this email):
>>
>>      * queue_h_version.patch will add TAILQ_* macros not present in
>>        sys/queue.h version of Debian (see
>

> I've finally inline the TAILQ macros, will be in tonight snapshot.
>

>>        http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=278922.
>>      * patch uint16_t_unsigned_short.patch will change uint16_t
>>        references to unsigned short.
>>      * patch uint32_t_unsigned_long.patch will change uint32_t
>>        references to unsigned long.
>

> Is this true even after
>
> 2005-01-19  Love  <lha@stacken.kth.se>
>
> 	* gen.c: pull in <krb5-types.h>
>
> If so, can you share the error you get when compiling ?

Hi!

It's a long time since Love answered my email, and I had overlooked it.

Now I've had time to recompile heimdal again and I can compile it
without any of the patches. Both problems (the one refering to TAILQ
macros and the problem about uint16_t and uint32_t) are solved.

I've tested this on an Ubuntu Hoary instead of a Debian sid, but I
assume they should be very similar in this respect.

Regards,
--
Josep Monés
jmt@c3po.es