Re: heimdal 0.7pre2

Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha@kth.se> writes:

> Please send bug reports to heimdal-discuss so we don't get lots of
> duplicate problems to heimdal-bugs.

There are multiple build problems on Solaris 9 (probably not specific
to Solaris).  I'll look into them if no-one else advertises that
they're doing it first, but I'm not sure when.

There's also this from gcc4 on Fedora, which someone more familiar
with the build process should probably fix:

../../include/krb5_asn1.h:408: error: array type has incomplete element type