re-requests of expired keys.

I have an annoying problem: expired tickets do not get re-requested even if
the tgt is not expired.  For example; if the ccache contains this:

ulrik.dc.luth.se:/home/ragge >klist
Credentials cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_30
        Principal: ragge@LTU.SE

  Issued           Expires          Principal
May  3 13:59:48  May  3 23:58:32  krbtgt/LTU.SE@LTU.SE
May  3 13:59:48  May  3 23:58:32  krbtgt/LTU.SE@LTU.SE
May  3 14:01:06  >>>Expired<<<    host/osiris.dc.ltu.se@LTU.SE

then I can't get kerberos to work when trying to connect to osiris. OpenSSH 4
-v says:

debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Delegating credentials
debug1:  The context has expired
Undefined error: 0

and telnet says the same:

ulrik.dc.luth.se:/home/ragge >telnet osiris
Trying 130.240.112.182...
Connected to osiris.dc.ltu.se.
Escape character is '^]'.
[ Trying KERBEROS5 ... ]
[ Kerberos V5 refuses authentication because Read req failed: Ticket expired ]
[ Trying KERBEROS5 ... ]
[ Kerberos V5 refuses authentication because Read req failed: Ticket expired ]

Shouldn't the expired ticket get re-requested?

-- Ragge