Re: Patch to prevent krb5Key attrs in Samba LDAP entries

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 03:37 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > but I know it isn't easy
> > changing details on the LDAP server side of things (which is why I have
> > not been able to run that overlay).
>
> Details like what, the schema definition, the ASN.1 structure of the data?

It is actually rather silly, but things like 'RedHat's OpenLDAP does not
come compiled with modules support', and 'I break the LDAP server and
die' (referring to the version upgrade that was required) got in my way,
so I bailed and went for client-side only solutions. :-)

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part