[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PKINIT example traces and keytabs requested for ethereal development
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: PKINIT example traces and keytabs requested for ethereal development
- From: ronnie sahlberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:14:21 -0400
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Gjeg36M0qzaNokmvwUE5JzClqNRpFsDtCYZCYQeB4KK+/uNzxyB/bKixoafdnes+EWfyWXuCOoowYl0r60wbBvltfAHYr2NGolQ+8/JuOxLN0MhAGpcJdS93UtJGaRnA+G2UUpmfY7Q4czyBaKvHjnu9EzYtJrl7z7BZdwHyAOo=
- Reply-To: ronnie sahlberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Ethereal already supports an older version of PKINIT used by
PacketCable protocols which (which should be renamed in ethereal to
pc-pkinit or something).
Now that the real pkinit protocol seems to have stabilized and are
approaching standard it would be nice to add the real pkinit protocol
to ethereal, both for decoding and also decrypting.
Does anyone have a network trace with pkinit and a keytab file with
the secrets that i can use to generate a pkinit dissector and test
decoding and decrypting with?