Re: Migrating MIT - Heimdal

"Alejandro Moreno" <alemoreno1982@hotmail.com> writes:

> How can I migrate my MIT Kerberos database to Heimdal?
> In MIT Kerberos, I have the file called kdc.conf where I indicate the
> master_key_type.
> In heimdal, where master_key_type can be indicated?

Sorry for to replying earlier, lost the mail when I was on vacation.

Heimdal autotect the format of the masterkey, it read heidmal (new and old
format), MIT and k4 master keys.

The native format is a keytab file using K/M as the principal. Note that
the parsing code does't care about the principal, just the kvno, enctype
and the key.

Love

PGP signature