kerberos principal to UNIX name mapping

Hallo everybody,

I've got a little bit odd setup, namely, I use GSSAPI implementation
from Heimdal and AD as KDC. Odd is that all unix user names are written
in small letters, whereas all kerberos principals in AD are written in
capital letters. Sometimes it causes me headaches ...

Now I can remember I've seen somewhere either man page or another piece
of documentation, which was talking about mapping principals to unix
names using regexp, where regexp could be specified in a configuration
file like /etc/krb5.conf. I was searching now everywhere for this doc,
but could not find anything ...

Thus my question: has anyone seen something similar? If yes, could you
please point me to that doc?

Best regards, vadim tarassov.

--
vadim <vadim.tarassov@swissonline.ch>