CONGRATULATION!!! AWARD NOTIFICATION.

GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL -wheel
E-game 2005,

Date: 17th-AUGUST-2005
Ref Nr: PONL/CN/6654/MV7  BATCH: ML7/07-71/CVN

Dear Consultation Prize Winner,

RE: CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE!!!

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and
co-sponsors, GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL Group International, officially bring to
your notice of the final draw result of the 17th AUGUST 2005 GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL-wheel E-game, which was conducted at our international corporate
office complex in The Netherlands.

Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out
prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation
seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business
pursuits. It major aim is to promote music, theater, art, literature,
projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as
well as science, research, and higher education.

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky consultation prize
winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL897-4321NL and
was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You
have won a consultation cash prize of US $ 1. 500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars) only. The GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL Group. BV, have approved
a payout of your consultation cash prize which will be remunerated
directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS
UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide
additional information and processes for the claims of your
consultation prize. For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claim agent no later than 25TH of SEPTEMBER 2005.

For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the GALI UC AGENCY BV.
Information Officer Mr. Mark Moody who has been assigned to assist
you.
COMPANY NAME: GALI UC AGENCY B.V
NAME: MR. MARK MOODY
Contact E-mail: agentmoody70@netscape.net

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consultation
prize winning, we hope you will partake our forth coming GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL-wheel Email-games.

Best Regards
Mrs. Julia De Huuge
(Group Coordinator)
NB: In accordance with the GALI EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL -wheel E-games policy and
regulations,this notification is dispatched directly to only the 45
lucky consultation prize Winners.This notification also
contains information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the right
recipient whose email address attached to the lucky numbers along with
the winning information’s you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this notice or any part of it.