Re: heimdal-0.7.1rc2

Hello again,

unfortunately no one answered my question here. But the problems still
remain. Even in a complete test environment (kdc version 0.7.1, OpenSSH
4.2 server and client linked against 0.7.1) gssapi-with-mic authentication
fails.

There aren't any "correct_des3_mic" or "broken_des3_mic" entries in
krb5.conf needed, are they? It doesn't change the situation anyway.

There aren't any usable debug message from both, ssh client and server
except "Failed gssapi-with-mic for ...".

Did someone get OpenSSH with gssapi-with-mic authentication running using
Heimdal 0.7x? It's working with fine with Heimdal 0.6.

Greetings
Andreas