Heimdal/WIndows Server 2003 authentication

Hi,

I am working with a Unix service and a Windows client.  They are all under the same
Active Directory realm.  The service is using the heimdal library.

Right now the server can authenticate the client, but the client asks for mutual-auth,
and it's not able to complete the kerberos process.  What's left after the server
authenticates the client?  The server sends back an authenticator.  So my
guess is there maybe a problem with the authenticator.  Is there anything
in the configuration that I need to set in order to get this compatible with
Microsoft kerberos?

BTW, I am using DES-CBC-MD5 for the session key.

Thanks,
Terry