Easiest way to get service ticket after obtaining tgt

Hello,

   I currently use krb5_make_principal() and krb5_get_init_creds_password() to obtain a tgt, and then krb5_cc_default(), krb5_cc_initialize, and krb5_cc_store_cred() to store the tgt in the cache. So far this is easy. :-)

   Now, if I wanted to obtain a service ticket for ldap, in domain someDomain.com (which is in SOMEDOMAIN.COM realm), what's the easiest way to do this with the heimdal api function calls? I've looked at krb5_get_credentials, but I'm unsure what to put in the *increds or **outcreds variables.

   Thanks in advance,

 - Jeremiah
 inlovewithGod@gmail.com