From: Buck Huppmann [mailto:buckh@pobox.com]
Sent: zaterdag 15 oktober 2005 14:51
To: Philippe Dhont (Sea-ro)
Cc: heimdal-discuss@sics.se
Subject: Re: using heimdal to connect to win2003 AD...kinit error
message.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 12:41:54AM +0200, Philippe Dhont  (Sea-ro)
wrote:

> primsquid:/# kinit Administrator@TEST.LOCAL Administrator@TEST.LOCAL's

> Password:
> kinit: NOTICE: ticket renewable lifetime is 1 week
> kinit: converting creds: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm

looks like kinit is trying to use your krb5 TGT to contact a 524 server
and ``convert'' the krb5 TGT to a krb5 TGT. try setting krb4_get_tickets
= false in the [libdefaults] section of krb5.conf to keep it from doing
that and giving you the error message (which should otherwise be
harmless)