Re: Building from CVS / autoconf, automake, and rk_* Macros

Michael B Allen <mba2000@ioplex.com> writes:

> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:07:45 -0400
> Michael B Allen <mba2000@ioplex.com> wrote:
>
>> I've been reading about auto* tools but unfortunately I'm still largely
>> ignorant of such things. Below is dialog of trying and failing to build
>
> I managed to get a lot farther so I thought I'd send an update in case
> someone felt complelled to answer my now obsolete previous query. But
> I do have a complier error regarding DES_random_key someone has insight
> into that.

Clean out the tree from files from the previous run of configure/make.

Use the latest version of autoconf/libtool/automake, it will make you
happier when using Heimdal. Just install them all into the same prefix and
add that to your PATH when you run autoreconf -fi for Heimdal.

Love

PGP signature