Re: ASN.1 Encoding Technique

Michael B Allen <mba2000@ioplex.com> writes:

> Love,
>
> I was reading your Blog. I got the impression that you were still working
> on your ASN.1 compiler. I have a little bit of experience here.

What you describe is pretty much how the encoder works today. Except that
we don't use the buf_t. Our structures also are encoded backwards to avoid
fixing up the length afterward.

What I'm trying to describe is something that doesn't generates c-code, but
tables that is parsed runtime instead, I think there is too much repetition
of code that can be described better.

Love

PGP signature