Re: [opensc-devel] Using Heimdal PKINIT with OpenSC-0.10.0 loadingthe key before loading the cert

Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> Hi Douglas,
>

> sorry, I broke engine_pkcs11.
> could you try engine_pkcs11 and libp11, both trunk or
> 2005-11-05 (available in a few hours)?
>
> I added:
>  - make PKCS11_get_rsa_method public (compile fix for windows)
>  - allow to not give any slot/key/cert string.
>  - allow to specify slot only

I am on vacation so it would be hard to test, as the cards are at work.
I can get along without the slot_0, but it would be nive to have
it work in the future. So don't do any special release just for me.

> If it fixes your issue, I will release updated versions of
> libp11 and engine_pkcs11 :)

also look at:

    125  int pkcs11_finish(ENGINE * engine)
    126  {
    127      if (ctx) {
    128          PKCS11_CTX_unload(ctx);
    129      }

There used to be a:

    PKCS11_CTX_free(ctx);

Should the code actually have:

    125  int pkcs11_finish(ENGINE * engine)
    126  {
    127      if (ctx) {
    128          PKCS11_CTX_unload(ctx);
		PKCS11_CTX_free(ctx);
		ctx = NULL;
    129      }

without these Is there a possibility of a memory leak as well?

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory