RE: move kadmin from sbin to bin

Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> ifconfig is typcially found in /sbin, yet some technical users care
> about it.  I tend to agree with Gabor, but I would defer to a full
> reading of the FHS.

Actually, the /sbin, /usr/sbin, /bin, /usr/bin directories are
quite easy according to the FHS:

/sbin - Programs used by the System Administrator that must be
available during the boot process or in single-user mode, as
/usr *may* not be mounted at this time.

/bin - Same as above, except programs that are not exclusively
used by the System Administrator.

/usr/sbin - Programs used by the System Administrator that do not
need to be available if /usr is not mounted.

/usr/bin - Everything else.

--
Randy