[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
kadmind.acl failed after transferring principals to openldap
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: kadmind.acl failed after transferring principals to openldap
- From: jay alvarez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:28:14 -0800 (PST)
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lFcwoaXG7kiuVsXqVvJmDPsC12eTVY4nAj4dlSQ+OpEhnS5pr5pQt9xDjqS3QdlIhRQFiK+B6v04R+a58ILfb59eVUgkRUcHvevISz0wQUAP9kYO5QGH9eQkRK0qqY6rQw7TCJXqgKPdrUK1ayn3gGRSoMd8BVVt4IJ7XVN3Ogk= ;
- Sender: email@example.com
After dumping the database from an existing bdb kerberos server, immediately load that database into a newly configured heimdal/openldap.Everything works fine
but the following:
kadmind.acl doesn't work anymore. I transferred this file into the new server's /var/heimdal but on the client I get an
kadmin: get *: Operation requires `get' privilege
Is it not possible for heimdal to work with a remote ldapserver?? Why is it that when the heimdal and openldap is on the same machine... slapd still has to be started with ldap:/// and not just ldapi:/// ?
That's all for now.. thanks.
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.