Re: Ipropd core files from where?

The /var partition was full (with corefiles ;-).  That apparently
made ipropd-slave grow in memory footprint until it ran out of
something and core'd.

There were some peculiarities in how core files were saved and
processes restarted that confused the issue.  It wasn't clear that
the core files were from ipropd-slave.  Most of them were only
partials that couldn't be interpreted by the relevant tools.

----