Re: gss_inquire_sec_context_by_oid

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:51:21 +1100
Luke Howard <lukeh@padl.com> wrote:

> Not sure if I ever committed this to the mechglue branch.

I just re-sync'd thinking I might have bad state but I don't see the
subkey stuff anywhere. Thanks for the files. But it looks like I now
need _gss_krb5_get_initiator_subkey and _gss_krb5_get_subkey (and I
suppose anything else that comes with them).

I DO have the inquire_context_by_oid.c. I was mistaken about that.

The dates I'm seeing look lik Jan 12, 2005 is the latest in
mechglue-branch. Hopefully I'm not too far behind :-/

Thanks,
Mike